Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Magic Ring



Pavel Fuksa aka jergot+gotroch


Christmas is in the air, time to continue traditions with 
Animalarium's 3rd Annual Circus Extravaganza

Hiroshige III, Big French circus on the grounds of Shokonsha shrine, 1871 


Hans Erni, 1965, thanks to Sandi Vincent

Mai Miturich, The Rainbow Book, 1974, thanks to art.crazed










By the way, while I love illustrated circus animals, 
I was very happy when these news came out!


If you are in the mood for more circus antics, please take a look at these previous posts:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the Hans Erni from his Circus Horses series. I first saw these in a small gallery in Leicester UK, when I was 16 years old (approx 25 years ago). I could not even begin to save enough to buy one. I have loved them ever since and this picture gladdened my eyes and heart. What a wonderful early Christmas present you have given. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails